Saturday, July 25, 2015

Breakthrough Technology: Ketone Supplementation with Keto-OS

Breakthrough Technology: Ketone Supplementation with Keto-OS



ketoOS
NEW! Breakthrough Technology: Ketone Supplementation with Keto-OS
Very rarely does a new product come along that is truly revolutionary and has the ability to make a measurable and instant impact on your health, mental clarity, energy and more. That product has arrived, and I am SO excited to share it with you!
About five weeks ago, I partnered with a company called Pruvit. Together, we are very excited to announce the debut of a new product called Keto-OS. Keto-OS is an exogenous ketone (beta-hydroxybutyrate salts) supplement. Basically, this is a highly nutritional drink mix that instantly increases your ketones and induces a state of ketosis within the body.
Five weeks ago, I started drinking these therapeutic ketones. Hands down, this is the most effective and fastest acting supplement I have EVER put in my body. As most of you know,I have suffered with chronic shoulder inflammation, with some days being worse than others. Within a couple of days of taking these my pain is gone, and I can now bench press my body weight, because my shoulder pain does not hold me back from making gains in the weight room. Since taking these, my pain level keeps going down, my energy level is up (no 3pm crash) and my cravings for sweets is basically nonexistent. However, this product is NOT just helpful inflammation.
Third-party research has shown that being in the ketogenic zone can help provide relief from just about any chronic disease, including leaky guy, MS, Parkinson’s, cognitive issues, and muscle and joint pain.
Basically, this is what you can expect when you start taking Keto-OS:
Fast and sustained energy
Reduced brain fog
Increased brainpower
Increased focus
Weight loss
Appetite suppression
Strength gain
Better mood
Less inflammation/stiffness and joint pain
Better digestion and gut health
Clear skin
Pretty much everyone will experience improved health on this product. As you know, I would never promote a product that I don’t 100% believe in myself. I am very excited about sharing Keto-OS, and know that it can help many people find the health they dream of having.
At this time, Keto-OS is in VIP mode and only limited number of people are being invited to join. I want you to be one of those people!! 
If you want a chance to start feeling better asap, send me an email letting me know that you want in on this opportunity today! info@fitnstrong.net
I truly believe that Keto-OS is going to take the health and wellness industry by storm. Come join me as one of the first people to experience the benefits.
~Coach Steph
ps — For those of you research junkies (like me), here are some articles on the benefits of having ketones in the body….
High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and Metabolic Disorders:http://authoritynutrition.com/10-benefits-of-low-carb-ketogenic-diets/

No comments:

Post a Comment